ARTISTE OF THE WEEK - #Olamide

jamcastle artiste of the week

Birth Name: Olamide Adedeji

Born: 15 March 1989 (age 28) Bariga,Lagos State, Nigeria

Genres: Hip hop

Occupation(s): Singer, Songwriter ,Rapper

Years Active: 2011–present

Labels: YBNL Nation

Associated Acts: Phyno, Pheelz, Lil Kesh, D'Banj, Wizkid, Davido, Wale, Reminisce

Childhood And Musical Beginning 
Olamide was born in Bariga,Lagos State. In 2000, he decided to pursue a career in music. When asked why music, he said: "I found out I was gifted in it so I had to explore it, it's my life, my hustle, my world". In 2010, Olamide performed at The Hip Hop World Awards. [1]He studied at Tai Solarin University of Education. In 2011, he released his debut studio album titled Rapsodi.

Get updates as they drop via WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter


Upload Your Song | Advertise Here

0 Comments

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post