Claudio Ranieri releases heartbreaking statement after been sacked by Leicester City

Italian football manager Claudio Ranieri has released a heartbreaking statement after being kicked out at Premier League club Leicester City on Thursday, February, 23, 2017. Ranieri whom despite helping the club win the Premier League title last season was thrown out by the club's board who are not happy with the position City currently occupy on the Premier League standings.
Claudio Ranieri releases heartbreaking statement after been sacked by Leicester City
Former Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri

The 65-year-old explained that Leicester City have executed his dream following his untimely termination of contract.“After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League Champions all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always. Sadly this was not to be. I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never ending support during my time at Leicester.
“My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner and Franco Granello for bringing me the opportunity to become a champion."Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever."My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved.
Claudio Ranieri releases heartbreaking statement after been sacked by Leicester City
Claudio Ranieri

“But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too."No one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will."It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It's been a pleasure and an honor to be a champion with all of you,''Claudio Ranieri explained.

Get updates as they drop via WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter


Upload Your Song | Advertise Here

0 Comments

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post