I lied about the things I said my husband bought for me - Tonto Dikeh reveals more on IG

I lied about the things I said my husband boughtfor me - Tonto Dikeh reveals more on IG

From 2015 until late last year, Tonto Dikeh took to instagram to show off a lot of expensive gifts she claimed her husband gave to her, praising him to high waters. Among the gifts was a bold canary yellow ring, a Toyota Prado SUV, a diamond studded chopard necklace and wristwatch which was her push gift, iPhone 7 rose gold, and a Lexus LX 570 SUV...Now that they have spilt, Tonto Dikeh is letting lose on social media .Click here to read full news from linda ikeji's blog

Get updates as they drop via WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook and Twitter


Upload Your Song | Advertise Here

0 Comments

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post